Our world is changing and regardless of where we live or what we do, we all have a moral obligation to protect our planet. Sustainability is built into our business strategy. As an aspiring B-corp, we are passionate about the environment and place huge value on green and ethical practices. We are committed to conducting business in a socially responsible and ethical way and we’re mindful of our present choices because our actions can have long-term implications on future generations. Here’s just a few ways we deliver sustainable value.
- The packaging your vitamins arrive in are 100% recyclable.
- Our shipping partner has the lowest reported carbon emissions per parcel of any major U.K delivery company.
- Our labels are sourced locally to minimise carbon footprint.
- Our shipping practices are streamlined so that orders are batched daily, resulting in less courier drop-off trips.
- PET plastic is used rather than glass because it’s lighter in mass, it’s more widely recycled and has a smaller carbon footprint.
From the beginning we have operated with a purpose-led approach, ensuring that people and planet are at the heart of every product we create. We are constantly analysing our business so that we can evolve and improve our sustainability practices to lessen our environmental impact.